Here at The Stables on Horse Farm Road, it really is about making this a family experience. In fact, our family owns and operates the facility, and we care for your horse just as if it was our own!
Beth was bitten by the horse bug as a young girl, and has carried her love for all things “horse” into the business, from working to find the perfect feed mix to helping mares foal newborns. Mike was a little later in coming around, but also has fallen for some hard-to-resist equine friends, and helps with the caring for our horse guests. Their daughter Jessica is one of their grown children who work side by side with them to provide the best horse boarding environment possible for you and your horse.
Join our family at The Stables at Horse Farm Road and enjoy all that the horse experience brings to life!
Need to reach us by phone? Since we spend much of our day caring for the horses, you won’t always catch us at the office phone (217) 483-1248, but please call us on our cell phones. Beth can be reached at 217-652-3871, or call Mike at 217-652-3872.
Questions and Comments are always welcome!
Take exit 83 off I-55 and go west on Horse Farm Road 1 mile. We are just minutes away from Springfield, Chatham, and Rochester, IL.
Visit these links of our friends, colleagues and associates:
- Monster Wireless – Our High Speed Wireless Provider. FREE access to you while you wait in our comfortable lounge.
- Omni – The Friendly people at Omni help us to advertise, If you like our web site, give them a call. They designed it!
- Midway Trailer Sales – We buy our trailers at Midway. For quality at an affordable price, call Dave!
- Tri County Feed and Seed – Ask for Luke
- Midwest Horse Shoeing School
Advertise your business on our Arena walls!
2×4 vinyl signs professionally made. Reasonable yearly rates.
Contact Mike 217-652-3871